Why is it that so few Christians consider how Christianity and Judaism are 180 degrees different?
Christianity claims descent from Judaism -is that true?Is there documented proof?
- There are thousands of variations in the Greek New Testament manuscripts and fragments.In fact,according to The Interpreter's Dictionary Of The Bible,there are 30,000 plus variations in the Gospel of Luke alone!
- There are no Greek(or Aramaic)N.T. manuscript sources pre-3rd century.
- It was the early church father and heretic Marcion who invented the terms Old and New Testament,which obviously lent 'authority' to the Hellenist-Roman church's agenda towards the Jews,namely: "Displacement Theology.'ie:the church and its people have replaced the Jews as 'the people of G-d.'
- Eusebius(260-340) documented (EH III.xxvii.4-6) that the original Netzarim accepted only the Jewish Tana"kh as Bible and only The Netzarim ("their own") Hebrew Matityahu (NHM) as an authentic account of the life and teachings of Ribi Yәhoshua, never accepting the 2nd-4th century, heavily gentile-redacted (Greek), NT.
- There is no historical connection between the post 135 C.E.,2nd-4th century Hellenist-Roman counterfeit man-g-d image and the real first century Rabbi,who Eusebius says was known by the title of "Ribi Yehoshua",the 'Ribi' identifying him as a Pharisee Rabbi.
- There was no "J' in any language until after 500 C.E..The name J-e-s-u-s and C-h-r-i-s-t both derive from Greek pagan terms rerferring to Greek Deities -which no self-respecting Jew would ever be associated with.
- He also stated that the Netzarim excised Saul/Paul as an apostate from Torah and rejected his writings.
- Eusebius said that Christianity began in 135 C.E. when the Romans deposed the 15th Netzarim Jewish Paqid,or leader,Yehudah HaTzaddik and displaced him with their own gentile Bishop Marcus...
- He admits that the Pope fabricated a line of Popes going back to Peter(actually the church`s `Peter`doesn`t bare any resemblance to `Shimon Bar Yonah,aka: `Keifah`)...Not only that,but the Hellenist-Roman Church back-invented a first century history - which there is NO documentation for.
For example,what was the makeup of first century Israel( the name 'Palestina' is post 135 C.E.)?
Its central theme was Judaism(of course,it wasn't called Judaism back then.That term came about much later)),which consisted of Torah,Tanakh ,etc in the Hebrew and Aramaic languages.
Therefore,one must look at first century events in the context that they took place in.When one does that,it will be quickly seen that many of Christianity's doctrines,things the N.T. quotes "The Rabbi From Nazareth" as saying,are heavily-redacted('back-editted')and just don't add up.
In fact,the truth is,not only was there no Christianity before 135 C.E.,but every Christian Symbol,Sign,Doctrine,Teaching,Belief -whatever can ONLY be traced to pagan sources,ie: Babylonian Religion,Egyptian Religion,Mthraism and other similar sources.
Which will it be for you?
Will it be:
- Torah and Tanakh -or the N.T. and Displacement Theology?
- Daniel's 4th Beast -Pagan/Papal Rome and its 'little horn power' Constantine who 'changed times and laws(meaning 'the Moedim[feasts] and Torah')' or Torah?
- Ribi Yehoshua/Yeshua,or "J-e-s-u-s/Yeshu?"
- Passover,or the Roman Fertility g-ddess festival of E-a-s-t-e-r?
- Hannuchah" or the Norse/Roman festivals that eventually became known as "C-h-r-i-s-t-m-a-s?"