The critical point, absolutely essential to understanding these things, is this: you must stop the confusing of two polar opposites as if they are one and the same person—or the same teaching. Otherwise, all contradictions are glossed over by deferring them to an impossible oxymoron of two mutually exclusive and self-contradicting, polar-opposite arch-enemies, assuming a non-existent transition and a co-exist of intractable self-contradictions in "
When a Christian or Jew speaks of the post-135 C.E. Christian figures and events, you must recognize that these can only be figures and events associated with the Roman-Hellenist idol
meaning: Yehoshua,Yeshua,etc does NOT equal Jesus,or the Yeshu spoken about the in the Talmud.
*by that time,any memory of "The real Rabbi From Nazareth" had long been lost to history.
btw: the Netzarim were Jews,NOT christians. cf: Eusebius -be aware,though that the church(maybe deliberately!)mixed up the term "Nazarenes."
It is a common belief amongst Christians that "The Rabbi From Nazareth" started Xty.
No surprise there since:
- "Christianity is an assumed faith."
- The Hellenist-Roman church,c. 135 C.E.-present,Hegesippus and other 'writers' fabricated that 'history.'
Using that kind of faulty logic ,ex falso quodlibet dictates that one might just as well say that the Pope started Judaism!Disgusting,yes,but "touché" as they say in French.
The Netzarim challenge:
DOCUMENT where Orthodox Jews,suddenly overnight,woke up as 'Hellenist-Roman Xtns?"
What did Ribi Yehoshua say that shows he was a Pharisee Rabbi and that he and his disciples only knew Torah ("Netzarim [-an offshoot of the P'rushim[Pharisees]]")Judaism?
Netzarim Hebrew Matitiyahu(hellenized to "Matthew.")5:17-20:
For whoever deletes one [point of] the Oral law of these directives from Torah, or shall teach others such, [by those in] the Realm of the heavens he shall be called ‘deleted.’ And whoever ratifies and teaches them shall be called ‘ Ribi’ in the Realm of the heavens.
[cf. Devarim 13:2-6 for the reason. ]
ie: what was the penalty for saying, 'the Law is done away with" or ,declaring oneself 'the son of g-d?'
NHM 10 -you have "The Rabbi From Natzrat(hellenized to : "Nazareth.") sending his Talmidim out and giving them "minui over Rukhot" or, "authority over unclean spirits."
(look up chapter 10 in any 'Gospel of Matthew' from the Greek(not the same,as "The Netzarim Reconstruction of Hebrew Matitiyahu", btw.)
- You can't give out 'authority' you don't already have,so we know from this and other verses that 'Ribi Yehoshua' was a P'rushi('Pharisee' from Greek: "Pharisaos")Ribi("Rabbi") who would have had his s'michah('ordination')from Gamaliel and that he sat on the Beit Din in the Beit HaMikdash HaSheni(hellenized to 'The Second Temple.").
- He tells his disciples that he is called only to "The Lost Sheep of The House of Israel(the xlation should be "those led astray from....")" and to go only to them and not to "Samaria(Heb: 'Shomron")"...
- what were they led astray from? -100%,non-selective Torah observance!
- what were they led astray to: Hellenization -assimlation,linguistically and otherwise into Greco-Roman culture!
Even the late Rabbi Jacob Emden said that he believed that Ribi Yehoshua and his Talmidim were Torah-Observant Jews....right til the end!
This can also be shown from the writings of Eusebius,Josephus and others.
ie:In that the "Netzarim" survived until 333 C.E. when,sadly,they were completely and finally eradicated by Constantine -yet -Eusebius testifies that 'they only accepted the Tanakh and their own ["Netzarim"]Hebrew Matitiyahu(which all the early church fathers said they possessed!),rejected the heavily,Gentile redacted N.T.,considered Saul/Paul,an apostate from Torah and rejected his writings.
The Greek N.T. manuscripts have thousands of variations and can clearly be shown to be derived from 'Roman Syncretisms' and "corrupted stories' passed down by "Hellenized Jews."One must,then realize that the N.T. is a 'book' [back] editted over thousands of years!
In order to keep this article short,go here for details: